CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Syok!

LAST DAY OF EXAMS! Go wet.. hahax~
Here's my new gang... keke..
They are crazy, fun and crazy!
Sounds familiar?
Just like me! Woohoo!! xD
...............

See, we go chiong K!

Ps: The guy on the left, Wing... He kept throwing all the snacks at us and in the end, the whole room was a mess... xD
The guy who brought us the receipt brought along a broom...

"Sweep these up or pay RM200 cleaning fees..."

Hahax... luckily i went back early!



Toilet Camwhore session! haha~~


OMG, the toilet seat's right behind me... ><"


Eat lunch before we go Neway, Times Square...
I got membership card so RM5 per person, cheap hor...!!


From Left: Monkey, Kei, Sien
Syok, fun and syok!
But i had to go back early for my stupid physics tuition.. haix
Anyways, had fun!
Great way to hang out after exams!
Hee~~^^



0 comments: