CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

KANASAI

LOLx... yesterday, i recieved a message, saying : "hi, are you audrey? can i b friend wit u?"

i was like, "hu the heck are you?"

it turned out to be my primary school friend.. hahax

she finally got a handphone, and she had to work part time just to earn the money...

but the point is, i so happy that i don't have to write letters to her ard... xD
She's actually one of my oldest friend, but ya know, there's another even older one...

This particular girl went to the same kindergarden as me at the age of 4, then my mom said that the school not so good, have to change school...
Funny thing is, that girl also change, and is the same one as mine... again...

hehe... then in primary 1, she was the same class as me, i can't remember whether it was the front of me or the back...

guess who this girl is?

She's also one of the BRATs Malacca 2009... hahax

I betcha none of you know...

...................................................................

Trial's on 2nd of sept, going to die ard...

someone save me please..

physics, bio and chem a lot to study...

sigh...

worst is sejarah...==

Hate SPM... ><"


For all those taking SPM, PMR, or school exams, gambateh ar!!! hee~~~xD

0 comments: