CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One free day...

I've been thinking, when are the STOMP coming back to Malaysia?

I watch their performance once, erm...
how many years ago was that?

Sigh... I read through the Star mentioning that they had a performance, somewhere...
Can't really remember it...
But...
Why?
Why no MALAYSIA?! @.@

So sad...
For those who likes rhythm, you ought to watch them...
totally priceless! haha!
I only speak of the truth!

......................

Oh yeah, talking about not enough time... ==

Ever heard of EF?
Electone Festival?
I'm joining, the regional auditions... haha

i just got the score last week, and the audition is on 8th of May.
I was like, WTF?
THAT'S LIKE 2 WEEKS AWAY!

But then, i did manage to memorize it... haha
Coz i performed with the same group of friends 2 years ago for the Yamaha Concert...
haha... so happie to see them again...
all grown up though... @.@

Our teacher-in-charge, Mr. Kevin...
Gave us a name, which i personally think is gross...
"Cooperative 2"...?!
What kind of name is that?

Hope we can get into the national finals...

Auditions are in the Yamaha HQ, Kelana Jaya~
Anyone interested to go?
It's free admission.... ^^

...............................

TEACHER'S DAY?!

Woohooo!!
Our school is FINALLY letting us celebrate teacher's day...
considering this is almost my last year here, this was like my last party...
whuuu.... T.T

We're allowed to have our own party, bring our own food, and decorate our own class!
We're even allowed to join the performance for the teacher, though we have to go through audition...

Bah, who cares about performance?
We already wanted what we want...
LET'S PARTYYYY!!

Haha...
I might be making sushi or rice balls...
so...
depending on my time...
Don't look too forward to it!

*snickers*

..................................

Latest news!

Heard of Susan Boyle?
She entered the Britains Got Talent 2009, and O-M-G...O.o
Her voice was like an angel's voice!
Watch it! Watch it! On youtube you dummy!

She sang I Dreamed A Dream even better than the original singer, Elaine Page!

Wow...
I was speechless!
Even Simon was smiling when he heard her sing...
first time, eh?

Check it out!

............................

Okay, i'm out of topics now...
haha...
So, till the next time i'm free! ^^

0 comments: